Photo Assignment Page

Lightroom Editing on 24 shots

1.) I’m representing Dolce & Gabbana.
2.) The product is a Men’s Cologne.
3.) The target audience is men
4.) I would expect to see this advertisement in catalogues and posters around different shops or malls.
2.) I used my cellphone and the app lightroom mobile.
6.) I used natural lighting from outside when the sun was at its brightest.
7.) I need the cologne bottle.
3 ads that inspired me.

Advertising/Commercial Photography

Botanical 

Emotion Series

Rule of thirds
Shallow Depth of Field

Composition Images
Food Photography 
Travel Poster
Hockney

Toy Photography 
Shadow Series 4
More than 500 thousand people are homeless in the United States. We need to open our eyes and look who at all these people who are being affected.  There are people out there saying well they’re not trying to get a job or find a way to not be homeless but this is not true. Not all homeless are bad, they don’t all do drugs and drink their life away. Just because we may see some who aren’t trying to better their situation doesn’t mean they should all be seen like that. This is why we need to make a change. There are people out there who lost their jobs which resulted in losing their homes. There are veterans who fought for our country but do you want know how they get thanked for that? They are thrown to the streets like their service meant nothing. Some people have lost family members and were put in debt because of that eventually leading to losing their homes. I have seen way to many people without a home who have to stay in the streets when it’s less than 40 degrees outside, who don’t have a bed and lay on the hard floor which is why we need to join together to make a difference. 

Wassily 
Photo Story
Landscape Oil Painting 
Front Yard, Apps used to edit were Lightroom, Photopea, and snapseed. I had the setting on auto and I tried to find the best place and lighting that I had access to. I thought that the picture came out okay. I had to use my brother and he refused to smile so this was the only picture that look least like a mugshot.

Senior Portrait 
Pop Art

Abstract 

Man and Nature